Vident iLink400 Full System Scan tool is the most cost-effective professional multi-system scan tool that delivers OE-level diagnosis for all electronic systems of different car brands.It does not only include basic functions such as read/erase codes and live data, but also it's capable of advanced functions such as actuation, adaptation and programming. In addition, it lets you to access the most commonly required service features such as Oil service Light Reset, Throttle Body Alignment, Electronic Parking Brake Service, Battery configuration, Steering Angel Sensor Calibration, CBS correct and much more.
VIDENT iLink400 for SSANGYONG Full System OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner
Highlights of Vident iLink400
VIDENT iLink400 Features:
- The Most Cost-effective Diagnostic Tool
- Full System OE-Level Dignostic+19 Special Functions, like Oil service Light Reset, Throttle Body Alignment, Electronic Parking Brake Service, Battery configuration, Steering Angel Sensor Calibration, CBS correct and much more.
- FORD,GM, OPEL,HOLDEN can support to year 2019
- Multi-Language,Support English, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, German, French, Swedish, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, etc.
- Free Update online for 3 years
- Comes with one free car make, it can add up to 5 car Makes, more car makes add, please check here
- ILINK400 Full Function list, click here
1.Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII vehicles .
2.Works on the latest 2016/2017 vehicle models.
4.Basic diagnostic function includes read/erase codes, freeze frame data, live data, graph and compare live data, ECU information, active test, advanced ID.
5.Quick Test function to test most common vehicle systems.
6.Turns off dashboard warning lights.
7.Request and record live sensor data. Display live data graphs, and merge 2 parameter graphs simultaneously.
8.Display freeze frame data .
9.Retrieve ECU information.
10.Key coding for several vehicles.
11.Perform bi-directional actuations tests- manually operating components on the car to test their function.
12.Support advanced functions such as adaptations and control module coding.
13.Support the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration, DPF regeneration, ABS Bleeding, BCM/SIR Setup, TPS/TBA(Throttle Body Alignment), etc.
14.Upgradable to cover more car makes.
15.Multilingual menus and code definitions for an international marketplace.
Support English, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, German, French, Swedish, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, etc.
16.TF memory card for data backup and software update
17.As easy as 1-2-3 with large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations
18.Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
19.3 years free software update
How to download software for my iLink400 ?
1. Install update client. Download the update client from our website or from the CD comes in the product package. And install it.
2. Creat a Vident ID. Create your Vident ID either on the update client iScanzilla or website www.videnttech.com
3. Register the scanner. Register your scan tool with the update client iScanzilla
4. Connect the TF card with computer. Remove the TF card from the tool and connect with a windows computer through the card reader provided.
5. Download software. Log in iScanzilla to download all available software onto the TF card.
VIDNET iLink400 Update Guide:
VIDNET iLink400 User+Manual: