iLink400 Full System Single Make Scan tool is the most cost-effective professional multi-system scan tool that delivers OE-level diagnosis for all electronic systems of different car brands.It does not only include basic functions such as read/erase codes and live data, but also it's capable of advanced functions such as actuation, adaptation and programming. In addition, it lets you to access the most commonly required service features such as Oil service Light Reset, Throttle Body Alignment, Electronic Parking Brake Service, Battery configuration, Steering Angel Sensor Calibration, CBS correct and much more.
VIDENT iLink400 Mercedes Benz/Sprinter Full System Scan Tool Support ABS/SRS/EPB//DPF Regeneration/Oil Reset Update Online
Highlights of Vident iLink400
- The Most Cost-effective Diagnostic Tool
- Full System OE-Level Dignostic+19 Special Functions, like Oil service Light Reset, Throttle Body Alignment, Electronic Parking Brake Service, Battery configuration, Steering Angel Sensor Calibration, CBS correct and much more.
- FORD,GM, OPEL,HOLDEN can support to year 2019
- Multi-Language,Support English, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, German, French, Swedish, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, etc.
- Free Update online for 3 years
- Comes with one free car make, it can add up to 5 car Makes, more car makes add, please check here
- ILINK400 Function list, click here
VIDENT iLink400 Features:
1. Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII vehicles .
2. Works on the latest 2018/2019 vehicle models.
3. Multi-system Diagnosis–for most (if not all) electronically controlled systems, including Engine, ABS, Airbag, Automatic Transmission, Immobilizer, Climate Control, Fuel Pump Control module, Fuel Injection Control module, All-wheel drive control , VG transfer case module, Electronic selector module, body control module, digital radio, standard radio, drivers door module, HVAC, instrument cluster, seat memory module, theft deterrent, Amplifier, central gateway, immobilizer, overhead control panel, steering column module, convertible top controller, etc.
4. Basic diagnostic function includes read/erase codes, freeze frame data, live data, graph and compare live data, ECU information, active test, advanced ID.
5. Quick Test function to test most common vehicle systems.
6. Turns off dashboard warning lights.
7. Request and record live sensor data. Display live data graphs, and merge 2 parameter graphs simultaneously.
8. Display freeze frame data .
9. Retrieve ECU information.
10. Key coding for several vehicles.
11. Perform bi-directional actuations tests- manually operating components on the car to test their function.
12.Support advanced functions such as adaptations and control module coding.
13. Support the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration, DPF regeneration, ABS Bleeding, BCM/SIR Setup, TPS/TBA(Throttle Body Alignment), etc.
14. TF memory card for data backup and software update
15. As easy as 1-2-3 with large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations
16. Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
Vident iLink400 Compatible Vehicles:
Mercedes Benz Compatible Vehicles ( including but not limited to)
SMART Compatible Vehicles
A-CLASS 168/169 / 176
AMG GT 190
B-CLASS 242/245/ 246
C-CLASS 202 /203/ 204/ 205
CL 140/215/ 216
CLK 208 /209
CLS 218 /219
E-CLASS 207/ 210 /211/ 212
SLK 170(up to 2001)*, 170(after 2001) /171, 172
Smart Fortwo (A/C 450)
Smart Fortwo (C/A 451)
Smart Roadster (R/C 452)
Smart Roadster (W454)
SPRINTER Compatible Vehicles
Sprinter – 901.6, 902.6, 903.6, 904.6, 905.6, 690, 906
Vaneo – (16 pin)]
Vito/V-Class – Model Designation 638
Vito/Viano – Model Designation 639 (OBDII)
VIDNET iLink400 Update Guide:
VIDNET iLink400 User+Manual: